Monday, May 4, 2009

the confession


it's been a while i didn't hear your laugh.
yup, that-very-charming-laugh.
but suddenly the dream just came true, right in front of me....................
you called me.
and you said you miss me?
you miss my voice?
...................................................

for godsake, i miss you too. i really do.
i can't believe that you FINALLY called me again.
i thought i was dreaming or something.
but hey, that's all true! it does really happened.
at least, i know you feel the same way like i do :')

then i realize.............
i should have not to move on.
"if you don't want to forget, just don't."
yeah, i mean it.
i know you know that i'm still not over you, right?
that's it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dari blog gue ya Nda? hehew

Finda said...

iya mutt yang dikutip itu hehe pinjem yaaa